Essence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Essence of Fenrir

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DMRockz

Hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 2:05 pm

Hey,im DMRockz (real name joshua if you would like to call me josh be free to do so) ive been playing since early e3 on tortus,my first charictor was a HW,i love playing this game,i love making new friends,Seighing,TAing etc,the most thing i love about this game is PKING i love pking you'll see me with pkon 70% of the time.I'm not that friendly only if people are friendly back Smile.And i love making lowbies and getting them to 80+ ^^,since im really poor on my main,i really need the bonus angel card from the witch quest so, lol.

Thats about it.

If u would like to contact me just pm me in game or on my alt bs

BS:Jebivjetar

DM:DMRockz
Back to top Go down
DevaD

DevaD

PostSubject: Re: Hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 6:31 am

next time asnwer when some1 ask u something Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DMRockz

PostSubject: Re: Hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 12:34 pm

DevaD wrote:
next time asnwer when some1 ask u something Very Happy

Huh? what you mean lol?
Back to top Go down
DevaD

DevaD

PostSubject: Re: Hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 6:05 pm

yesterday from my alt i pmed u and asked u who is ur main in essence and u answered me on the 3rd pm Very Happy rebembr ? XDD
Back to top Go down
DMRockz

PostSubject: Re: Hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 10:34 pm

i really dont remember maybe i was afk or something idk xD
Back to top Go down
DevaD

DevaD

PostSubject: Re: Hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 4:59 am

u were dping Very Happy nvm
Back to top Go down
DMRockz

PostSubject: Re: Hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 5:12 pm

DevaD wrote:
u were dping Very Happy nvm

Pm me in game about this atm im on Jebivjetar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Essence :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: