Essence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Essence of Fenrir

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

help please

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
snakedoctor

snakedoctor

help please Empty
PostSubject: help please   help please I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 11:38 am

ok so i installed Rapp on my wifes machine last night because she said she would be willing to try it out if i am not the one teaching here lol i tend to get mad at her when playing games lol so i installed the game I am able to log in with a account i created for her a year ago the game starts but for some reason the mouse pointer in game does not move i am able to rotate the screen and i can move the mouse and click and move but the in game pointer never moves with the mouse. it just sit in the middle of the screen so it is really hard for a person to select what they want to do. Has anyone had this trouble and if so how to fix it.
Back to top Go down
http://flyingright.net
4Reaper20

4Reaper20

help please Empty
PostSubject: Re: help please   help please I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 12:41 pm

man that is crazy ive never heard of anything like that before... i honestly dont know what to tell you ..maybe try a different mouse on it. like a different kind. idk GL man. lol
Back to top Go down
DevaD

DevaD

help please Empty
PostSubject: Re: help please   help please I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 1:40 pm

write to rappelz customer service
Back to top Go down
snakedoctor

snakedoctor

help please Empty
PostSubject: Re: help please   help please I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 3:14 pm

weird i can get it to play in window mode but that is it now lol
Back to top Go down
http://flyingright.net
Sponsored content

help please Empty
PostSubject: Re: help please   help please I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

help please
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Essence :: Not Rappelz Realted :: Random Chat-
Jump to: