Essence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Essence of Fenrir

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SnakeDoc or SnakeDoctor

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
snakedoctor

snakedoctor

SnakeDoc or SnakeDoctor Empty
PostSubject: SnakeDoc or SnakeDoctor   SnakeDoc or SnakeDoctor I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 9:22 am

Been playing Rapp now for almost 2 and 1/2 years. Started playing with Smoke and Blackbull because the COD seen was going down hill a bit.
I was not going to play much anymore until Hybrid got all rapped out and call me a few months ago and asked if i was every coming back so i decided to start playing again. Did my first siege with you guys this weekend and i must say for the most part it was fun watching my RP kill people and trying to keep the people at that gate healed the whole time. Did no kill may players but i did fkup a few of their pets Smile..

I am 35 years old I live about 15 minutes from Hybrid and NN in Florida been a community clan leader for over 10 years now starting with Sudden Strike Forever then on to COD and BadCompany:2. Now with the upcoming release of CODBO I am sure my community will start to pick back up again so i will be back and forth on Rapp and CODBO.

I am not the best healer out there but I try to do my job I perfer to DD with my bishop so the most part i like to be more a back up healer but when needed I know my place is to just site there and watch and heal that is why I keep my BP for parties and my RP for farming.
Back to top Go down
http://flyingright.net
hybridblaze

SnakeDoc or SnakeDoctor Empty
PostSubject: Re: SnakeDoc or SnakeDoctor   SnakeDoc or SnakeDoctor I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 2:23 pm

yep great to have u back in rappelz. will b seein u on the battlefield soon lol
Back to top Go down

SnakeDoc or SnakeDoctor
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Essence :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: