Essence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Essence of Fenrir

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RyvR who's name is too short for the Title of the Topic requirements

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RyvR

RyvR

RyvR who's name is too short for the Title of the Topic requirements Empty
PostSubject: RyvR who's name is too short for the Title of the Topic requirements   RyvR who's name is too short for the Title of the Topic requirements I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 6:50 pm

You people are rediculous...3 PMs telling me to post about myself. Sheesh.

I'm RyvR, the PetWh0re and She-Male of the guild. Meaning I'm female and play almost all male characters. Coz I'd rather stare at male ass for 120+ levels.

Yeah.

Uh...I'm 25, I'm a Pharmacy Tech for Walgreens. I have a BA in Video Game Design that has not gotten me anything but college loan debt. I'm engaged to a guy who hates Rappelz (seriously)

I've been playing Rappelz since Open Beta, started on Tortus, went to sally for like 3 days, went back to Tortus, then came to Tanda when it first started. I own the 3rd Hawkman tamed and the 2nd +4 CTC made on Tanda. Then the server merged and lag happened and I went to Unicorn for a while, got a charcter to 6x, took a break, and came back to Fenrir, and tamed a Genie and WD and decided this was my destined server, so you guys are stuck with me.

Uh...what else do I put? I really want a dog...really really bad...

Uh...

My preffered pets in Rappelz are:

1. Poultry
2. Hawkman
3. Siren
4. Genie
5. WD

Though my pet window is normally 3,1,2,4,5 with the poultry being traded off for a healing pet when needed XDDDDD

Yeeeeeeeeeeeah...

That's all I got.

Stop pming me about it Razz
Back to top Go down
XelTarrel

XelTarrel

PostSubject: Re: RyvR who's name is too short for the Title of the Topic requirements   RyvR who's name is too short for the Title of the Topic requirements I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 7:23 pm

Noooooo dont trade out the poultry for a healing pet, Poultry is the best pet EVAH!!!! ALL HAIL THE CHICKEN!!!
Back to top Go down
4Reaper20

4Reaper20

PostSubject: Re: RyvR who's name is too short for the Title of the Topic requirements   RyvR who's name is too short for the Title of the Topic requirements I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 7:31 pm

lol ur post was longer then mine was.. glad u made an intro ^^. btw... (. Y .) lol.
Back to top Go down
hybridblaze

PostSubject: Re: RyvR who's name is too short for the Title of the Topic requirements   RyvR who's name is too short for the Title of the Topic requirements I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 2:21 pm

lol and gz. great to have u.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RyvR who's name is too short for the Title of the Topic requirements   RyvR who's name is too short for the Title of the Topic requirements I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RyvR who's name is too short for the Title of the Topic requirements
Page 1 of 1