Essence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Essence of Fenrir

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I wanna see the other side of bs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nysrogh

I wanna see the other side of bs  Empty
PostSubject: I wanna see the other side of bs    I wanna see the other side of bs  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 3:15 pm

I am as u know 131 Bs Mage Build and I ds angel naga , stll my pets are 125 and getting to my lvl.
I wanted and trying to get (by farming on alt) a hawk and harpy . So I bought a extra set of gears to build a dirk bs cause when my pets get me they will lvl at 50% of my exp so the rest 50 will go waste , for that reason I want a backup set and I choose hawk harpy on the melle side just to loose the staff for a while and see something new ,

Problem is all my rappelz time I used int vit/wis so I am lost
Gears I got is s3 pantera belt +4/10 eager dirk +4/10 armored shield and rest are nd please help on stones e7 ones cause I'll just go vit/str

This us going to be dp build btw (can't farm on melle since I am used to stand still in farming and having mobs die 2feet away from me lolz)

Was thinking str /atck speed but I am asking u

Please take the time to explain why

As always thanks in advance for comments

Nysrogh (lately aka Nysipoo lolz misty)
Back to top Go down
XelTarrel

XelTarrel

I wanna see the other side of bs  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I wanna see the other side of bs    I wanna see the other side of bs  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 8:01 pm

my BS is Str/Int built and have been that way ever since i found out how lazy I can be tab-f1'ing in dp's. Ofc I have str for melee dmg and have Int for keeping all toggles on as well as might of underworld if i have mage pets. Usual thing i find in a fast dp is that my mp wont go down even w/o using mp pots/food. Normally sometimes in slow ks dp's I'm forced to use dirk tornado and deplete MP too quickly so it depends. I generally never need vit (other than for running through PP/sanc) at times I will out aggro tanks but not long enough that it kills me. This is my built for BS, I dont farm on her (yet) since she's my pet leveler slave. I tried a few times as mage built but gotten too multitasking in DSing, Fa-spamming, and remembering to have pets attack because E6 use of /petattack hotkey only made selected petattack and not both of them. Made it easier for the /attackwithpet hotkey when melee build which made me the lazy BS I am.
That's my opinion on the melee BS, hope this helps Nys.
Back to top Go down

I wanna see the other side of bs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Essence :: Classes :: Asura :: Pet Class-
Jump to: