Essence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Essence of Fenrir

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

bsmachine: a history

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bsmachine

bsmachine: a history Empty
PostSubject: bsmachine: a history   bsmachine: a history I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 8:24 am

The laziest bs on fenrir am I (and probably the poorest too). I started as a cm named darkflamedragon back on good ole tanda and got most of my petcards and nondura armor from him til my old laptop screen broke and i quit the game for a bit. Got it fixed and after almost half a year of playin decided to use an old alt account named bsmachine to get back into the game cause all the people i had dped with were all high r5 and i was still r4 on my cm. Joined a little guild called chaos something or other where i used to be the lowest lvl and outlvled all of them in like two weeks (not really hard to do when no ones at 60 and everyone became a weekend only player). Dropped them when i was the only one who came to seiges and stuff with our allies knighthospatilizer and joined essence cause of an old guildy from my cm days and the rest is history. Btw i have a grudge against pepsid from back when he was GL of nightfall cause he stole m1 from my guild. Damn u pepsid i could have got an angel back then with the money from m1 or at least some cards >.<
Back to top Go down

bsmachine: a history
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Essence :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: