Essence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Essence of Fenrir

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Assasins!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EmoLoves

Assasins!! Empty
PostSubject: Assasins!!   Assasins!! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 2:30 am

Assasin (Sin) Is basically A straight meelee class. High Damage But Dies fast. Low pdef. Sin relies on Evasion and vit build or strength. Some prefer Strength and Agility. You can choose. i am personaly a Vit/Strength and a Tank nd pp with Full buffs nd a smart healer.
Dura and a sin is epic. Me personaly i cant since i forget about rechargin. but Attk speed and Pattk bonus given from dura is great (Just remember to recharge) but i still own. Kinda

Assasins!! 218pxassassinskilltree

Noatable Skills.
■Assassin Impact - dual wield only (swords/dirks), chance of concurrent attack. Higher levels of this skill creates pure target decimation (Mob or Player).
■Cloak of Shadow - Allows the Assassin to vanish from sight for 1 minute, but the cooldown for the ability is only 30 seconds, which allows them to effectively have indefinite invisibility. , as many (almost every) mobs will be able to detect cloaked movement - and If this is the case, then what's the point of being able to go invisible?
■Apocalypse - dual wield only (swords/dirks). One of Two AOE skills for assassin Class. 9 concurrent hits. Raises threat, causes damage to all targets around you.
■Deadly Dancing - dual wield only (swords/dirks). Damage can be on par with Apocalypse except is target on a single mob/player.
■Fatal Wave - AOE skill. Does high damage. Will only AoE in the direct wave is thrown. Requires some practice.
■Bloody Blade - Dual/Single/Two Handed Sword. Damages and Pulls HP from Target. Higher levels of this will return thousands of HP points.
■Dark Strike - Dual/Single/Two Handed Weapon. 3 hits as once. Does high damage.
■Head Breaker - Dual/Single/Two Handed Weapon. Causes Fear for decent duration.
■Charge Stab - Low Mana Cost, Fast Cooldown. Useful in DP to quickly strike a mob.
■Concentration- Increases Accuracy. Allows assassins to hit mobs/players much higher than their own level.
■Shadow Rush - Assassin will move hyper fast across good distances to stun target. Excellent skill.
■Shadow Wound - Must be cloaked. Once cast on target, will force assassin out of cloak, cause damage, add a damage-over-time effect and cause target to lose accuracy (40% at max level) for a short period of time.
■Sudden Rush- Assassins base movement speed increases by 50% for short duration which allows long distances to be covered much faster. High cool down time on this.
■Blinding Dust - Blind effect on target, basic attacks of mob/player sealed.
■Sonic Cross - Dual Wield. Damages target with a chance to Stun in one motion.
■Deep Evasion - Excellent temporary Evasion increase. Great for evading attack or mobs anywhere (field or dungeon). Not Broke contrary to opinion.

BROKEN! U fail Devs
Broken:

■Cross Block - Intended to give a chance to block when dual wielding, but does not affect block rate as of yet.
■Sonic Blade- Requires only one sword or dirk equipped; does not work with dual wield.
■Attack speed and p.atk bonuses are applied at 100% to main hand and 50% or so to the off-hand Noticed how the attk Speed Differs

Note. Sin Skillz are broken. Have been for awhile now not expexting change :/
I personaly Love Sin it is a fun class to play on Pk is easy to Cloak ftw So make sure u abuse it Very Happy no jk
Assasins!! Rappelzscreen00000031e

Sin can take Dmg only if ur a vit set up. Also Evasion is help Full but its basically all about How high of a lvl u r

Assasins!! Rappelzscreen00000028

Speedy Friggen attk speed Very Happy wish i could vid this
Assasins!! Rappelzscreen00000029

If you are more curios about Builds basic set ups go like this
Strength/Vitality is the preferred build, as Assassins are masters of melee, but there are some who profess to a Strength/Agility build. A single Dexterity stone in a build (assists with Accuracy), as well as a single Wisdom stone (assists with Stuns and Blind) can prove useful in building assassins. Either you want to evade the blow or you want to minimize the damage, but in the end, you will want to destroy the target

Sin also have a range of weapon choices. Which once again is redundent. U always want 1h swords lmao sins have passive and active skills for Swords/Dirks/Crossbows. However, dual wielding is a preferred method. When dual wielding remember that daggers have faster attacks but low p.atk, and swords have a slower swing but more damage per hit. Furthermore, sin also have active skills which take advantage of 2 handed weapon damage, such as Dark Strike, Bloody Blade, Charge Stab, and Smite. Also. Sins maybe have CrossBow passive but if u wanted to be a crossbow user. Why r u on my sin forums?

Now Obiosly im poor But i still attempt to enchant my weps and armor as well as i can As with any other class, wep and armor enchanting is highly recommended. Few sins take advantage of their potential damage, as well as other classes, by not enchanting their weapons sufficiently. Enchanted swords/dirks on a sin help them to inflict overwhelming damage. By sayin this im not insisting ur a noob if u dont have +20 Gears. Only cs nubs nd r6/7 rlly have those

My crappy swords for r5 Very Happy (U call me a noob ima emofi u)

Assasins!! Rappelzscreen00000032k
Back to top Go down

Assasins!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Essence :: Classes :: Asura :: Warrior Class-
Jump to: