Essence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Essence of Fenrir

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cleric - Bishop

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
blulady

blulady

Cleric - Bishop Empty
PostSubject: Cleric - Bishop   Cleric - Bishop I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 11:27 pm

Well, xD im a bishop so this is my tree skill :

Cleric - Bishop Rappel11

^^

hmm what should i say...
some ppl think Bishop aren't good healers... because no mp n hp regeneration
some ppl think Bishop aren't good DDs

well
if some1 told this..
screw them xD

Most of the job for healers come from tanks. If they suck healers will have problems, with mana n keeping them alive. Plus if they cant take all the aggro, all party will have a problem.
ask if u need something ^^

Build
OFC Int + Wisd, if u take much aggro some Vit help, and if needed a stone of mp rec. but is not a must since they change mp recover after e7

Strength:

* Healing ability, High magical Damage attacks.
* Crowd control skills with Rock Pin, Snow Slide, Divine Nova, Earth Spear and Frozen Snare.
* High Wisdom, and Intelligence
* Able to solo relatively well
* Gets basic 4 buffs earlier than Priests
* Can act as a damage dealer or a healer in a pinch
* Abilities allow easy farming

Weakness:

* Weak Physical Def, and low HP (otherwise known as being 'squishy').
o The combination of this and the relative power of some of the DD spells can result in a great deal of aggro to the Bishop; usually, a DD mage such as a Chaos Magician can override this aggro or tanks can pull it off.
* Fewer heals and buffs than Priests

Pets:

Red pixie,Naga, Blue Pixie, Angel, some1 say harpy too but i didnt tryed yet
Weapon

They should use 2-handed Staff or 2-handed Mace.

Staff provides higher magic damage, while mace allows a Bishop to deal somewhat-decent physical damage.

* Bishops can also use a combo of 1-handed Staff/Mace and Shield. The shield allows for Bishops to use the Divine Shield skill, which greatly reduces incoming damage for a few seconds.
* Mace is generaly only a viable option very early in the game. Unless the mace is upgraded quite high, staves will have a much higher magic attack. I used mace since lvl 100 then i started to use 2H staff xD
* Use your mace for soloing and quests but take your staff to a party (as it provides better M.Atk which you need for healing).
* Socket stones that boost Int to increase both MaxMP and M.Atk and Vitality stones for physical defense.

Last edited by blulady on Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.michellesg1.it
DevaD

DevaD

Cleric - Bishop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cleric - Bishop   Cleric - Bishop I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 9:43 am

why do i have the same skill tree ? Razz

P.S. bishops are sucky healers and dders Razz Very Happy
Back to top Go down
blulady

blulady

Cleric - Bishop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cleric - Bishop   Cleric - Bishop I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:45 pm

DevaD wrote:
P.S. bishops are sucky healers and dders Razz Very Happy

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFf

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
DevaD

DevaD

Cleric - Bishop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cleric - Bishop   Cleric - Bishop I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 5:36 pm

ffs i was jking.....
Back to top Go down
Aggelos

Aggelos

Cleric - Bishop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cleric - Bishop   Cleric - Bishop I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 3:23 am

hmmm i love my bishop..........and anyone that thinks bishops can't DD and solo heal haven't DP'd with me on Divine before, rarely do anyone die with me......accept for me cause i love stealing aggro from tanks and refuse to nurf my skills..........i pride myself on it really lol pisses alot of tanks off but it gives me a laugh, as long as u stay on top of useing ur mp food/pots/scrolls you won't won't have an issue with running outa mp... in an average dp being only healer and dd'n i'll consume about 35 pots 35 scrolls and 18 or so foods, so it is possible to do both with ease but tends to get costly from buying bulk mp crap and the pet does matter alot, IE. a bishop with harpy is gonna struggle so use pets that have some sort of healing skills....... lol and a bit of advice to all tanks out there......never boast about how well you hold aggro cause a good bishop will prove ya wrong really fast
Back to top Go down
blulady

blulady

Cleric - Bishop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cleric - Bishop   Cleric - Bishop I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 5:44 pm

there r dps i can peacefully dd n let my bp heal
there r dps i must heal n bp too
there r dps i can use my rp n heal not so often

all depence the tank n the do u have ^^
Back to top Go down
DevaD

DevaD

Cleric - Bishop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cleric - Bishop   Cleric - Bishop I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 12:08 pm

there are dps that i cant even help with my healing cuz tank and others suck ballz
Back to top Go down
EmoLoves

Cleric - Bishop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cleric - Bishop   Cleric - Bishop I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 12:56 pm

Its sad. I was awesome on my bbishop. Blu i am sure u r to. Nd deva u r Awesome. But most bishops i have dped with. think thy r full DD nd waste there mp. Then thy refuse to buff the tank cause he was taking aggro off someone not hugging, But thy refused cause she had no mp from *DD'in* It is true bish dd. But in a dp where u need to heal u should rlly only do Cb/Acid rlly. just sad wat the which quest HLP dps done to new bishops
Cleric - Bishop Deviantidbyemoboylove
Back to top Go down
blulady

blulady

Cleric - Bishop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cleric - Bishop   Cleric - Bishop I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 1:18 pm

was the time to update this xD
Back to top Go down
snakedoctor

snakedoctor

Cleric - Bishop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cleric - Bishop   Cleric - Bishop I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 9:28 am

Love my Bishop and how good does it feel when the tank leaves the party and the bishop has to chip and tank lol squashy my Butt
Back to top Go down
http://flyingright.net
DevaD

DevaD

Cleric - Bishop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cleric - Bishop   Cleric - Bishop I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 11:54 am

idk how good are your bishops, people, but i made 30k critical with Divine Nova today bounce bounce bounce bounce lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cleric - Bishop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cleric - Bishop   Cleric - Bishop I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cleric - Bishop
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Essence :: Classes :: Deva :: Mage Class-
Jump to: