Essence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Essence of Fenrir

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Warlock -- Dont Fear he Traps

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
XelTarrel

XelTarrel

Warlock -- Dont Fear he Traps Empty
PostSubject: Warlock -- Dont Fear he Traps   Warlock -- Dont Fear he Traps I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 1:46 am

Warlock -- Dont Fear he Traps WLSTThis is the WL skill tree. Basically the first three rows are higher level skills from the DM skill tree.
Here's a more detailed pic with most the skill's labeled.
Warlock -- Dont Fear he Traps WLST2
Going by Jlvl rows:
Jlvl15 - Corruption, Stench of Faility, Mind Crisis
Jlvl20 - Mana Burn, Strength of Darkness, Petrified Stench, Shield of Nightmare, Wide Windy Shackles
Jlvl25 - Magic Skin, Corpse Explosion, Neutralize Magic
Jlvl30 - Fear Trap, Steadfast ShadowFlame(Hold Trap)
Jlvl35 - Explosion Trap, Stench of Armistice, Lightning Trap(Stun Trap)
Jlvl40 - Shadow Antrophia, Deep Evasion, Fog of Horror

In difference to the Nuker-CM class, Warlocks instead have traps, corpse skills, and alot more debuffs at higher levels than CM's. Funny though how we’re the only mage class who has lower buffs than our counter 2nd class.
Back to top Go down
XelTarrel

XelTarrel

PostSubject: Re: Warlock -- Dont Fear he Traps   Warlock -- Dont Fear he Traps I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 1:51 am

Traps are AOE when activated and deal decent amount of damage.

Down the middle of the skill tree lies the WL’s “Necromancy” skills. Sadly these skills are PVE only and I wish they made it useful in PVP targetable. There’s a trick sometimes to use these corpse skills in PVP, at Horizon, simply kill a poultry mob and explode the corpse onto whoever’s near the poultry corpse. Each Corpse skill has various ranges compared to each other. One reason WL’s are not chippers in DP’s is cause they want to stay on the dead mob and nuke it, WL will have no time to chip the next mob for a fast dp. Basically Corpse skills and debuffs are the best parts of being a WL in DP. Simply spamming Fa/Lb is boring. Each Corpse skill has their own function but each basically damages living mobs around the dead one that’s being used for the skill.
- Corpse Explosion simply explodes the corpse dealing fire damage to surrounding enemies. (Got as high as 20k crit on a train of non-chipped VI wolves…..back in E6 I miss island dp’s)
- Stench of Fraility does very little damage but lowers p.def
-Strench of Armistice does as much damage as Corpse explosion but also says the mobs cannot attack, IDK how long ago but in E5 that ment they can move around but cannot attack nor use skills (like druid’s yak advent) but recently sometime in E6 it allowed mobs to attack (I think by now it means the mobs cannot use their debuff skills)*cries*
- Petrified Stench also does very little damage but petrifies mobs, very fun:
Warlock -- Dont Fear he Traps Statue00
Very fun indeed
Oh, and one more thing. Like archers, WL traps can only be seen in party. Having friends admire your traps is always fun:
Warlock -- Dont Fear he Traps Trap
also right after casting these corpse skills it leaves you frozen in an awesome pose until you move or do something else
Warlock -- Dont Fear he Traps WLR2 don’t judge me, R2 robe is Pimpin
Warlock -- Dont Fear he Traps Rappelz_screen00000011 quotes reaper: Don’t fear the Dragon!!!!!! hehe
Back to top Go down
4Misty20

4Misty20

PostSubject: Re: Warlock -- Dont Fear he Traps   Warlock -- Dont Fear he Traps I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 2:07 am

XelTarrel wrote:
Traps are AOE when activated and deal decent amount of damage.

Down the middle of the skill tree lies the WL’s “Necromancy” skills. Sadly these skills are PVE only and I wish they made it useful in PVP targetable. There’s a trick sometimes to use these corpse skills in PVP, at Horizon, simply kill a poultry mob and explode the corpse onto whoever’s near the poultry corpse. Each Corpse skill has various ranges compared to each other. One reason WL’s are not chippers in DP’s is cause they want to stay on the dead mob and nuke it, WL will have no time to chip the next mob for a fast dp. Basically Corpse skills and debuffs are the best parts of being a WL in DP. Simply spamming Fa/Lb is boring. Each Corpse skill has their own function but each basically damages living mobs around the dead one that’s being used for the skill.
- Corpse Explosion simply explodes the corpse dealing fire damage to surrounding enemies. (Got as high as 20k crit on a train of non-chipped VI wolves…..back in E6 I miss island dp’s)
- Stench of Fraility does very little damage but lowers p.def
-Strench of Armistice does as much damage as Corpse explosion but also says the mobs cannot attack, IDK how long ago but in E5 that ment they can move around but cannot attack nor use skills (like druid’s yak advent) but recently sometime in E6 it allowed mobs to attack (I think by now it means the mobs cannot use their debuff skills)*cries*
- Petrified Stench also does very little damage but petrifies mobs, very fun:
Warlock -- Dont Fear he Traps Statue00
Very fun indeed
Oh, and one more thing. Like archers, WL traps can only be seen in party. Having friends admire your traps is always fun:
Warlock -- Dont Fear he Traps Trap
also right after casting these corpse skills it leaves you frozen in an awesome pose until you move or do something else
Warlock -- Dont Fear he Traps WLR2 don’t judge me, R2 robe is Pimpin
Warlock -- Dont Fear he Traps Rappelz_screen00000011 quotes reaper: Don’t fear the Dragon!!!!!! hehe

LOL dont fear the Dragon. And also the pose u get stuck in is pretty bad ass rofl. And the text of the rapist thing made me laugh quite a bit!!! U really are my favorit WL Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warlock -- Dont Fear he Traps   Warlock -- Dont Fear he Traps I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warlock -- Dont Fear he Traps
Page 1 of 1