Essence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Essence of Fenrir

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Xel Dragon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
XelTarrel

XelTarrel

Xel Dragon Empty
PostSubject: Xel Dragon   Xel Dragon I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 10:07 pm

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII GUILD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IDK what else to say...hehe

My name is Nate and I have been playing rappelz since near the end of epic 4. I have at least 3 mains and 2 of which are in the guild, the other main as well as my random alts are guildess. My toons are:

XelTarrel - R5(soon for R6) BS
DragonEyeZeneth - R6 WL

My Third main is also R6 and gone through the R6 questline through sanc and the watchtower. I plan to leave him guildlesss and anonymous but someone is sure to recognise me or figure out who my third toon is (avatar might be a clue). (I'v basically retired this toon but he still is useful if needed)

I've only been in one other guild that i joined in E4 (on the lydian server) and stayed with it till the start of E7 either because I'm too loyal or too lazy to leave that guild. It ended up being so inactive that the guildleader /gdestroy it. The guild was very friendly and we gotten far enough as to sieging and owning LM2, M1, and even PP1 at least once. I remember the tough fight OS gave us when we defended PP1 (OS lost btw, stick that in your *****, OS). Anyways due to the poor guild system in past epics, the guild eventually fell apart.

But that's a lifetime ago, I'm an Essence Noob, Woot!!!!!!! I hope to participate as much possible for TA's and Sieges. Great to know everyone.

Back to top Go down

Xel Dragon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Essence :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: