Essence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Essence of Fenrir

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

AggelosThanatou

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Aggelos

Aggelos

AggelosThanatou Empty
PostSubject: AggelosThanatou   AggelosThanatou I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:02 am

Hi all my name is John, in-game you all know me as either AggelosThanatou or DivineMistress
I live in the middle of nowhere...aka. Missouri and spend most of my free time watching Anime, playing PC games, or jamming on my guitar......so to sum it up...... I'm a dork lol but i can live with that. On the occasion that i drag my bum outa the house i like to go hiking or if i have the time off go on float/camping trips but usualy just end up in the woods with a case of beer and a bon-fire with my friends around which still makes for an intoxicating good time hehe...........90% of American's say "Oh Poop!" before they hit the ditch......the other 10% are Missourians and say "HOLD MY BEER AND WATCH THIS POOP!"
Back to top Go down
Aggelos

Aggelos

AggelosThanatou Empty
PostSubject: Re: AggelosThanatou   AggelosThanatou I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:17 am

whoops...just read forum rules and if i went beyond keeping it clean let me know and i'll edit it out, i tend to curse more than a sailor
Back to top Go down
Nysrogh

AggelosThanatou Empty
PostSubject: Re: AggelosThanatou   AggelosThanatou I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:24 am

Hey buddy u must have some Greek in ur blood too cause ur ingame name is Greek xd I could translate cause I am Greek but I suppose u already know ... Guild dp are on the way get ready lolz
Back to top Go down
Aggelos

Aggelos

AggelosThanatou Empty
PostSubject: Re: AggelosThanatou   AggelosThanatou I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 12:01 pm

lol i'm italian for the most part, but am not fluent in either just have always took a liking the languages and have picked up a bit here and there
Back to top Go down
4Misty20

4Misty20

AggelosThanatou Empty
PostSubject: Re: AggelosThanatou   AggelosThanatou I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 12:26 pm

Aggelos wrote:
whoops...just read forum rules and if i went beyond keeping it clean let me know and i'll edit it out, i tend to curse more than a sailor

I think you are fine lol.
Back to top Go down
blulady

blulady

AggelosThanatou Empty
PostSubject: Re: AggelosThanatou   AggelosThanatou I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 1:07 pm

Aggelos wrote:
lol i'm italian for the most part, but am not fluent in either just have always took a liking the languages and have picked up a bit here and there

wow someone else with italian blood xD

well i guess next time i come visit pepsi & erica and Misty & tyler we should try to meet ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.michellesg1.it
Aggelos

Aggelos

AggelosThanatou Empty
PostSubject: Re: AggelosThanatou   AggelosThanatou I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 1:25 am

blulady wrote:

wow someone else with italian blood xD

well i guess next time i come visit pepsi & erica and Misty & tyler we should try to meet ^^

hell yeah that would be a blast, next time u visit i'll definitely make the trip to where u guys are at, and since your an anime junky too i'll hook ya up with my collection to take back with ya.........lil over 300gigs now lol! . Both my grandmothers were born of Rome and I grew up hearing stories so ya never know i might have to swing out your way sometime to take in the sights ^^ always wanted to travel outside the states
Back to top Go down
Aggelos

Aggelos

AggelosThanatou Empty
PostSubject: Re: AggelosThanatou   AggelosThanatou I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 12:23 pm

lol ran across this old thing and made me laugh, won a mouse pad for this during E4 spring contest

03/17/2008
AggelosThanatou MasterYodaCard
Back to top Go down
4Reaper20

4Reaper20

AggelosThanatou Empty
PostSubject: Re: AggelosThanatou   AggelosThanatou I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 11:09 pm

Aggelos wrote:
lol ran across this old thing and made me laugh, won a mouse pad for this during E4 spring contest

03/17/2008
AggelosThanatou MasterYodaCard
hahahahaa omfg that is awesome.. i enterd that contest but it was in epic6 anywho i didnt win anything, partly because i couldnt figure out how to post pics.. oh well.. still thats awesome
Back to top Go down
blulady

blulady

AggelosThanatou Empty
PostSubject: Re: AggelosThanatou   AggelosThanatou I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 12:19 pm

pff only 300 GB xD
i have 1 TB internal HD almost full
n 2 1,5 Tb external HD with fictions n anime XD
Back to top Go down
Aggelos

Aggelos

AggelosThanatou Empty
PostSubject: Re: AggelosThanatou   AggelosThanatou I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 5:37 pm

blulady wrote:
pff only 300 GB xD
i have 1 TB internal HD almost full
n 2 1,5 Tb external HD with fictions n anime XD

O.O I'm jelious *bows down* I'm not worthy lol
Back to top Go down
blulady

blulady

AggelosThanatou Empty
PostSubject: Re: AggelosThanatou   AggelosThanatou I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 4:23 pm

Aggelos wrote:
O.O I'm jelious *bows down* I'm not worthy lol

oh n several 4.5 dvd with full anime n fictions n film in my black, big, nr 600 dvds box xD
for dont speak almost the entire serie of stargate in dvd, dr house, the dead zone n tons more xD
Back to top Go down
Aggelos

Aggelos

AggelosThanatou Empty
PostSubject: Re: AggelosThanatou   AggelosThanatou I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 10:34 pm

blulady wrote:
oh n several 4.5 dvd with full anime n fictions n film in my black, big, nr 600 dvds box xD
for dont speak almost the entire serie of stargate in dvd, dr house, the dead zone n tons more xD

Nice , have ya ever watched the series "Firefly", it's a good one if ya like sci-fi's. I dig stargate got all the movies but havnt seen all of the series, and house is the bomb, I love much of a smart ass he is lol
Back to top Go down
blulady

blulady

AggelosThanatou Empty
PostSubject: Re: AggelosThanatou   AggelosThanatou I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 1:56 pm

ya i saw few episodes but atm i dont know it much
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

AggelosThanatou Empty
PostSubject: Re: AggelosThanatou   AggelosThanatou I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AggelosThanatou
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Essence :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: