Essence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Essence of Fenrir

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Voice up the chat

Go down 
+2
4Reaper20
Nysrogh
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Nysrogh

Voice up the chat  Empty
PostSubject: Voice up the chat    Voice up the chat  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 1:34 am

There are several Free pros that allow us to speak to each other .. ( something like teamspeak but free) so if u feel like talking let me know i`ll get one and set it up so we can have it and use it ... not like i hate typing but voice is always better ...

ps: like u type " wooooooooooooot it tamed .......and different thing u shout it and create a mayhem xD
Back to top Go down
4Reaper20

4Reaper20

Voice up the chat  Empty
PostSubject: Voice up the chat   Voice up the chat  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 1:37 am

that goes for me too.. currently only Voice chat i have atm is Skype but my daughter likes to yell at ppl.. but Skype might be the choice now.
Back to top Go down
DevaD

DevaD

Voice up the chat  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voice up the chat    Voice up the chat  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 9:55 am

ive got ventrillo server if u wnt it just pm me
Back to top Go down
Aggelos

Aggelos

Voice up the chat  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voice up the chat    Voice up the chat  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 2:33 am

i use vent also but if ya want a free clan voice communicator you can check out GSC 2.0 its not bad esspecialy for being free

http://gsc1.software.informer.com/2.0/
Back to top Go down
LethalDose

LethalDose

Voice up the chat  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voice up the chat    Voice up the chat  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 5:42 am

this is a really good idea but i wouldnt even know where to start....i use skype but everyone talks about vent so if i knew wat to do i would give it a go Smile
Back to top Go down
blulady

blulady

Voice up the chat  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voice up the chat    Voice up the chat  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 4:25 pm

i cant use vent, i tryed when i formatted my pc n OMG had to format it again rofl
so ts3
http://www.michellesg1.it
DevaD

DevaD

Voice up the chat  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voice up the chat    Voice up the chat  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 5:40 pm

before we ever voice up i must call my net provedire to fix my network... blu was there and knows what happens...
Back to top Go down
DevaD

DevaD

Voice up the chat  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voice up the chat    Voice up the chat  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 7:30 pm

so ? what happend ? lets give Durb as the boss to decide what program
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Voice up the chat  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voice up the chat    Voice up the chat  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Voice up the chat
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Essence :: General :: Guild Suggestions-
Jump to: