Essence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Essence of Fenrir

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Essence Guild Bank

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Durban
Admin
Durban

Essence Guild Bank Empty
PostSubject: Essence Guild Bank   Essence Guild Bank I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 7:19 pm

We are currently working on starting a guild bank for members of the Essence guild. The number one function of this guild bank will to have supplies on hand for sieges that we consider to be a big challenge. This will mainly be paid for with our guild tax money. Also I wanted to get others opinions with other things we can have the guild bank do. please vote below for any of the suggestions you like. or if you do not see one and have an idea make a suggestion.

1. We can have the guild bank build sets of pvp gears for our members. Such as a full rapid set when we are attacking or maybe a full matk set for a cm playing defense. To do this we would have to spend some of the guild money on things in the ah, but also it would take members of our guild donating some dura gears that they do not need or want. Also this would probably only be available to people that have been in the guild for an extended period of time and are trusted by many members.

2. We can use the guild bank to hold charged stones for dura gears. Maybe keep 3 or 4 fully charged dura gear stones on hand in the bank and when a guild member has a stone that reaches 0 on it they can just simply trade it in at the guild bank for a freshly charged one of 1000. To do this however we would need members to donate dura gears to charge the stones. We could have anyone in the guild that donates to the bank be able to exchange their stones.

3. Stone exchange. This would probably help our lower level members, but for people that would want to donate all their stones into the guild they would have access to all the other stones that other people donated in before them. So say for example that if you are r5 and have been donating all the stones you get that you do not need once you hit r6 you would have access to all the r6 stones we have on hand for free. Again people would truthfully have to donate into the bank for this to work cause the ones some people would keep are the more expensive ones to resell and those are the ones that people would need most. We could do this also with everyone in the guild but it would work 100% on donations for other members.

I guess let me know what you think about those 3 suggestions and leave feedback. Also don't hold back any suggestions you might have.
Back to top Go down
https://essence.rpg-board.net
4Reaper20

4Reaper20

Essence Guild Bank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Essence Guild Bank   Essence Guild Bank I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 8:45 pm

those sound like good ideas from what ive read.. but would you be online all of the time to be able to exchange stones/ exchange dura recharge stones/ gears.. it would be great yes.. but needs some fine tuning to make it "full proof". but working in the right direction.
Back to top Go down
Durban
Admin
Durban

Essence Guild Bank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Essence Guild Bank   Essence Guild Bank I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 10:59 pm

I am online a good bit of the time. If it came down to it we could set like 2 hours a week or something that the guild bank would for sure be open at that certain time.
Back to top Go down
https://essence.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Essence Guild Bank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Essence Guild Bank   Essence Guild Bank I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Essence Guild Bank
Page 1 of 1