Essence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Essence of Fenrir

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anesthetis

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anesthetist

Anesthetis Empty
PostSubject: Anesthetis   Anesthetis I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 6:35 am

Hi, sorry it took me so long to post here

For those of you who don't know me I am Brie - currently living in Florida (love the beaches hate the crowds). I want to move to the mountains now - considering Tennessee.

My main is Anesthetist (currently r5 champ - hopefully r6 soon).

My alt is NaughtyNurseRN 105 priest - she used to be my main but I got sick of dying all the time and wanted to start kicking some a$$.

I am currently a Registered Nurse working nights. I am in school going for my bachelor's degree. After that I would like to go to school to become a CRNA - certified registered nurse anesthetist to make the big $$$$. Hence my toon's names. So with all that school and all that work there may be spurts that I won't be available. But my husband (newly married Fall 2010) is hybridblaze. So if there is any reason you need to get in touch with me, you can always reach me through him. He is almost always on.

I like to try to be as active in game as possible between real life. I like to participate in sieges and TAs. And I recently got full rapid gear and learned to run PP with the help of hybrid and kaza. Oh btw the maps for PP posted on this forum helped out immensely - so check it out.

Well that is it for now. See you in game Smile
Back to top Go down
blulady

blulady

Anesthetis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anesthetis   Anesthetis I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 9:43 pm

briiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiie

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIii
Back to top Go down
http://www.michellesg1.it

Anesthetis
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Essence :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: