Essence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Essence of Fenrir

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This is goodbye

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nysrogh

This is goodbye  Empty
PostSubject: This is goodbye    This is goodbye  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 1:50 pm

This is my resign from the only guild i have been to since game started !!
I have written and written this script over and over again trying to say the right things ,,,
I would take u over the reasons that got me here if i would think it would help at any point atm since my decision is made .. there are reasons that got me here trust me ... its been bugging me for six months now and i was quit as i always has been since day one in guild .I dont want things to change cause i am not happy with them i am a guy that if i like it i stay if i dont like it i shut up but if it gets too much i leave quite !!!! But this is it now !!

I have to say at this point i got no hard feelings towards anyone in here and i have really good friends in guild that will remain always my FRIENDS no matter the Guild tag above their heads .. PPL that are in that category already know that from my journey in essence .

its way to hard for me to Leave the only Guild i have even known but it has to happen at this point

I just want to say THANK u Reaper Misty Kazanova Pepsi Durb Erica and some other old essence members that are in friends and will always be in there .

i must say cause i deeply feel it and i want u and i mean the ppl i mentioned understand that i am not going cause i have somewhere else to be or i bored of my family cause u were to me ... its just ........ i had Enough .. that was the final strike..

I respect u all and to who i was really a friend i`ll remain i am sure .. U are in my friends list and i`ll be pming u all.

This is my Goodbye !! Take Care all and always pm me if u ever need anything u know me to well ......
Back to top Go down
Kazanova
Admin

This is goodbye  Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is goodbye    This is goodbye  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 8:25 pm

;( i am sad to hear you decidied to leave even after we chated. You will be missed. We had some good seiges together side by side... ;(

I wish you would have spoken up earlier to myself or durb or pepsi about your concerns. Instead of the silent treatment.

We try really hard to please everybody in guild, no matter how just or rediculous the requests are. Its not an easy task either.

I will always be availbe for you my brother.

Kaza
Back to top Go down
blulady

blulady

This is goodbye  Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is goodbye    This is goodbye  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 1:52 am

i agree with kaza Sad

ill b sad to dont see u on (ok sometimes im afk but im reading chat n was always a pleasure to see u on)

Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.michellesg1.it
Sponsored content

This is goodbye  Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is goodbye    This is goodbye  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is goodbye
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Essence :: Not Rappelz Realted :: Random Chat-
Jump to: